Giving Our All
Our movement, Curva Collective, is dedicated to supporting Vancouver Whitecaps FC in meaningful and quality ways. We strive to do this at First Team, Reserve/USL Pro, and Residency/Youth matches and training sessions. It doesn't matter if the Whitecaps are home or away. We support from the moment our players first step onto the pitch to warm up until the last one departs the field at the end of the game.
Curva Collective support at each and every opportunity by:
- Creatively planning and preparing for each match
- Inviting others into our movement that will be part of the ways we support
- Showing up and setting up early
- Expressing our collective support through visual displays (tifo/choreo)
- Singing/chanting outside the ground, during warm-ups, and until after our players have left the pitch at the end of the match in an energetic and enthusiastic manner
- Flag and scarf waving
- Using fog and lightning (when appropriate)
- Celebrating with our players after victories
- Working together in a collaborative way
- Giving sacrificially to help achieve a collective goal
- Supporting vocally and visually
- Being unified in the ways we support
- Being led in our chanting/singing/choreo, usually by a capo per section, with drummers, etc.
- Putting our collective support ahead of our individual enjoyment of the match itself
- Giving our all for the Club and Players on and off the pitch
- Working with other movements in our city to support the ‘Caps on the road (and at home – which is an ongoing process)
Curva Collective are a diverse group of people of all ages and walks of life. What unites us is a love for the ‘Caps. We work collectively to support in meaningful and quality ways because we know together we can achieve more than on our own.
These three slogans embody what we’re about:
- We are who we are
- Giving our all
- Support is always
Visit the Join Us page if you want to get involved with the Curva Collective Movement.